rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Just found out ~3 months ago. Doc said I have been infected for 2-5 years but my last test was around 4 years ago so most likely 2-3 years. Never really had any symptoms. Never experienced what they call a seroconversion (acute flu-like symptoms a few weeks after infection). Went to get a hormone test and thought I should check just to make sure. Well I'm sure now, sure that I have da hiv.

Not sure where I picked it up, most likely in Vietnam or Philippines (where I live now).

The virus had progressed so far that clinically I actually have AIDS. (A CD4% under 13% is deemed an AIDS defining condition. Mine tested at 10.5%.)

Started taking meds as soon as a found out. Took me around 2 months for the virus to become undetectable in my blood. This means its impossible for me transmit to anyone else.

I am hopeful there will be a cure in the next 10-15 years. The research looks quite promising.

Just thought I should post this as a warning for anyone raw-dogging in these parts of the world.

I probably banged around 100-150 girls during this time, the majority with a condom (probably 70-80% of the time), but sometimes it broke, we ran out or I just didn't bother because I thought it wouldn't happen to me.

I thought only gays were at risk but I guess not….

Happy to answer any questions.

No troll.

Messages In This Thread