rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living with one girl.. have you ever tried?

Living with one girl.. have you ever tried?

Hi guys,
I wonder if this should go to another part of this forum, please move it if I have placed it to a wrong place.

I am looking for some experience from older/younger but more experienced guys about marriage and serious relationship for the people who were picking up girls through all their years and finally decided to have a family.

Damn, is it possible?

I dont know. For 15+ years of my life the only type of relationship I had with women was sex. I was never targeting something different. I cant remember the times I was buying flowers to a girl (which is very common here in Russia as a sign of respect and serious plans etc). Now I think of having children and having a family, I am living with a girl now, and everything is actually good, except for one thing - I miss the life I had when I was single [Image: smile.gif] There are pros and cons, its not a problem to estimate them, but I just want to know - how you have handled this problem when you are the guy who used to have a lot of women and used to be on your own, and then - you are the guy bound to some girl..

1. you try to find a way to mess with other girls? secretly?
2. you set it with your girl in advance. you can do what you want with other girls.
3. you meet professional women [Image: smile.gif]
4. you just dont need other women
5 something I dont know?

Any advice and experience is appreciated. And welcome to Moscow [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread