rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The no photoshop, no make-up mask, celebrity 0-10 thread (NSFW)

The no photoshop, no make-up mask, celebrity 0-10 thread (NSFW)

Quote: (10-13-2018 10:24 AM)ChicagoFire Wrote:  

@jeff

They just have to be 5'9''+ and thin. Some of them don't have any curves i.e. Sui He. And for that reason the male version of Victoria's Secret (IBF pro) is harder. If you just have big pecs but can only squat 190 you won't make it into the bodybuilding world. But yeah I agree you do have to be in the top % of the genetic pool to fit the Victoria's Secret standard. Even at just 31 some women (and guys) can't maintain a thin figure while models in their mid 30s like Izabel Goulart have flat stomachs.

I never understood why Taylor Swift was considered hot. If you step into any mainstream gym chain I'm sure you'd find at least 5 other broads that are hotter than her. I'd only bang for the divorce money. Someone here posted a funny meme that she sings about having a hard time choosing the right guy but she's able to select the right male politician.

Taylor Swift is hot, it's just that shes like an 8 who we're supposed to pretend is a hard 10. Not the case. Also a good illustration of why being tall and thin isn't enough to hit that VS model standard. If that was all it took, the girls currently in those jobs wouldn't be famous.

You're completely right, btw, that the male ideal is way, way harder to hit, and that many women in big gyms are hotter than Taylor Swift. If women hit the gym a few days a week, keep themselves thin, and wear nice feminine makeup and clothes, they will get hit on constantly, and be considered very desirable.

The male ideal, on the other hand, requires excellent genetics, steroids, and rigorous gym/dieting. I think the male equivalent of a VS model would a fitness model:
[Image: obraz.png]

Messages In This Thread