rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pegging datasheet 2018 - How to get pegged

Pegging datasheet 2018 - How to get pegged

For all the amateurs of pegging, I'm writing this datasheet. I'll explain to you guys how to get pegged. This method has never failed me. No girl has ever refused to do it.

- First you must buy a pegging strapon and keep it safe in your room

- When you bring a woman into your room, you are escalating sexually, she gets naked... Then you can simply murmure into her ears "can you peg me?". Often they'll need to be shown what pegging is so I just show her a google image of the act. At this point she might protest and say "oh noooo haha" but believe me they are just shy. So then i'll say wait I'll show you, and show her the strapon. She'll continue to say nooo but will be very curious, and after a few minutes will be curious to try it. So I'll put it on her and at this point it's done, she'll fell powerful with this wonderful pegging strapon and will be okay to try.

-> Now, because it's probably her first time, she'll need guidance how to fuck you. Just show her how, it's easy. She'll quickly gain confidence and enjoy doing it. Indeed, when she fucks you the dildo will push her clit so she'll feel a lot of pleasure too.

TLDR : Best way to initiate a woman into being the boss in the bedroom.

Messages In This Thread