rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I've the feeling my friend will be cockblocking me soon....

I've the feeling my friend will be cockblocking me soon....

To put everything in situation:

I started a new course, and I'm in a classroom with tons of dudes, where I managed to somehow sit with the best looking female. We have a good mood going on, but we have only been there for 3 days.

I will try to ask her out this weekend,( even thought I may have already been friendzoned )I spend 6h in the classroom next to that girl and we share my car (she pays the fuel for it , im trying to not get friendzoned) to go to the classroom.

So everything is going more or less fine and I guess at one point I may ask her for a date (she lives really close) , and try to bang her. Problem is, next week an old friend of mine will incoportate to the same classroom and will come with me in my car (and her). Why am I saying that? Cause that guy is thirsty as fuck and will try to hit on her, and probably will end up ruining any change to bang her for any of us.

I know that im sounding beta/insecure as fuck , but its not the first time that this guy has fucked up a potential notch . And pls no answers like "stop being his friend" , im not intending to ruin a friendship over a girl lol. Sadly not bringing him in my car is not an option, and he will be in my classroom anyway.

Anyway, is there anything to do besides of ruining my relationship with my friend over a notch? lmao

Messages In This Thread