rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

48yrs, 5 holidays, 12 dates, one flag, Part 1
8yrs, 5 holidays, 12 dates, one flag, Part 1
Quote: (09-21-2018 04:37 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2018 01:25 PM)tillbor69 Wrote:  

Nearly all the holiday makers in my small hotel complex in Crete were Dutch and between the ages of 17-23. One day about 6-7 of them splashing around in the pool, but I honestly didn't fancy any of them regardless of age.

Have you ever seen a beautiful woman walk into a room and then found out she much older then you anticipated. Do you walk away, not engage, or does it really not matter?

then maybe one day we can buddy up, have a few drinks and see how it pans out , there might be more to me then you envision

I am quite happy with my writing style thank you. I thought you were critiquing me on the quality of my game, now it's my writing style.

Well at least that made me smile [Image: smile.gif]

You are assuming that everybody on this forum shares the same opinion on my writing style as you, that's a pretty arrogant assumption to make and frankly quite rude and insulting.

You are suffering from an unhealthy delusion. You think are a big deal and super important because you have been on an internet forum for a longer time then me and you think that it confers you some special type of status. You sound like a bully.

Oops sorry have I used to many words for you.

No offense, friend, but if I had to bet, I would say you're a well-educated and quite amusing 40-something British woman.

I mean, "shall we have a few drinks and see how it pans out, there might be more to me than you envision, you quite rude bully": It's like the Queen is posting on RVF from Buckingham [Image: confused.gif]

[Image: 337157CD00000578-0-image-m-77_1461411208310.jpg]
^let's have a tea and see how it pans out, there might be more to me than you envision, you naughty commoner

[Image: featpic_teawithqeii.png?w=672&h=350&crop=1]

Messages In This Thread