rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will crying inevitably destroy your alpha image?

Will crying inevitably destroy your alpha image?

Many interesting replies. Since too many of them are directed at me, I wont quote each asker and just answer more or less chronologically.

The fact that I'm asking shows that i'm not ashamed of asking, is it not? Just because it is a sensitive matter I expected some predictable answers of course, but there is a value still.

To those who are split on "just be yourself" and "no-no, think what she will think", there is no choice actually. I will be in first group in LTR and in second group in casual relationships. I am perfectly able to go through a date while keeping control, but right now in LTR I want a partner who really knows me and influenced by me.

To those who say hide. I was married and got divorced already, and whenever I felt I cant hold out any longer I asked my wife to leave the room or quickly left the house on made-up excuses. So I guess I followed the advice of the stoic posters from this thread with one condition - sorry guys, but I physically cannot prevent this, only hide from sight. If I am allowed to.

I am not trying to be someone I'm not, I'm trying to make the girl think I'm someone I'm not. Big difference. I just lie because that is what is expected of me by women.

Messages In This Thread