rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will crying inevitably destroy your alpha image?

Will crying inevitably destroy your alpha image?

I am borderine neurotic who is damn too sensitive. Coming from lower beta background, I managed to get myself in order and upgrade. However, not only I still get wasted with tears when watching overdramatized movies like Braveheart or Green Mile, but I can shed a tear or two even when watching something emotionally intense like couple dancing a tango.

I never cried in a girl's presence, but I have to supress it from time to time. This need often catches me when things are going my way with the girl I like - I get overwhelmed with feelings. While this never spoiled my act, I get depressed due to having to hide this.

I have heard Italians and some other Mediterraneans are OK with crying, is this true? I mean is it OK for their alphas to cry, or is it a myth and its a soy boy thing even there?

Finally, whats your personal opinion - can you be alpha while not being stoic, or will such deed forever destroy whatever perception of you the girl had before?

Messages In This Thread