rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you beat your addictions without having to never use again?

How do you beat your addictions without having to never use again?

If you want to quit anything that you use habitually, be it coffee, smoking, alcohol etc.

What’s the mentality to have, and what activities are useful to do to replace the dopamine you spend on any given addictive substance?

I’ve read that fasting helps, as well as playing musical instruments. Any experts on the forum that have beaten many addictions?

Sex addiction is the one hardest to control for me; I can never go a week without sex, and I have to cum at least 4 times in a night to feel satisfied. I get craving of chocolate and fast food after sex, and I feel like doing something reckless, like my dopamine system is not satisfied with what I’m getting.

What the hell do you when you’re addicted to something vital, that wouldn’t be in your best interest to quit completely?

Everything I’ve heard about people that have quit an addiction, is that they can never use the same substance again for the entirety of their lives.

Messages In This Thread