rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What to say when Thai/Filipina says "Is it okay NO sex?"

What to say when Thai/Filipina says "Is it okay NO sex?"

This is my first time posting here. I'm not sure how to deal with this, I'm looking for pointers. Background: I'm in my early 50's, good looking, I do 100% online game, last trip to the Philippines I scored 14 news lays in 28 days. The trip before that (Taiwan/Philippines) was more enjoyable with 3 new lays in 15 days.

I do not like one-night stands. I prefer meeting women over a period of three days where I make an emotional connection and explore their sexuality in a deeper and more satisfying way.

The last trip to the Philippines, two of the women I met online, asked me "Is it okay if no sex the first time we're together?" They both had previously agreed to be my girlfriend and to spend the night at my airbnb the first time we got together. What I did was answer "no, it's not okay" and in each case they left me. So, playing tough doesn't work.

Now I'm planning a trip to Thailand and may deal with the same issue as the women with whom I'm talking are quite shy. How do I deal with this? Does anyone have experience with this one?

Messages In This Thread