rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

Right wingers, "conservative" ideas you reject?

What are some mainstream conservative ideas forum right wingers reject?

I reject many libertarian free market arguments when they are used to justify many things in our country, because we have a corporatist/oligarchal market, not a free market.
The most obvious are the recent "Corporations should be able to silence whoever they damn well please" posts around the internet/National Review.

Libertarians also sometimes argue that the markets should decide the borders. https://www.libertarianism.org/columns/l...en-borders

-I don't like blanket support of LE. While I don't think police should be abolished (I've never called them but weaker citizens or victims of serious crimes should have the option) there's way too many fucking (ridiculous) laws for them to not be a problem unless they are of particularly high moral character, willing to break the rules and not make a jaywalking arrest. The "thin blue line" also seems like a James Bond license to kill or Omerta code of silence at times.

-"Judeo-Christian" - I'm not going to get too deep into it but this is an oxymoron. The Messiah is Jesus, but the Jewish messiah is the antichrist.

Our "Greatest Ally" is like that one buddy who you helped out of the kindness of your heart who gets hooked on the sauce and steals your checkbook. (And several hundred thousand/million members of your family get killed over arguments you started while they are at it.)

Any of you got anything?

Messages In This Thread