rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The SJW/feminist hate mob came after me, lessons learned

The SJW/feminist hate mob came after me, lessons learned

I've been writing notes about how this all went down, and thought it would be appropriate to share if any of you find yourself in a similar position.

If you want the full story, just go read the tweet and some of the replies. My notifications have been about 100/minute the last few days, there was an attack into my personal life, and a lot more.

It ended up being nearly 15 million people that looked at my Twitter profile over the course of a couple days. I'm fortunate that I'm relatively anti-fragile. No job to fire me from, and it ended up being profitable to have the mob come after me. No doubt though, if I was in corporate America, I'd be fucked.

The lessons below are very short notes but may serve you well, I'll try to answer any questions and expand on them in the future.

Here's the triggering tweet:

Quote:[/url]

And this one went nuts, too...

Quote:

You can read the rest of my profile to see what else shit went down.

I highly suggest you read Vox’s guide:

http://www.milobookclub.com/mart/SJW_Attack_Survival_Guide.pdf

Remember that everyone has a voice but that doesn’t mean they DESERVE it.

-

If you think — at all — that there might be something in your archives, purge it with Tweet Delete. Back in July I decided I wanted a fresh start on here, so I deleted all my old tweets. I don’t think there was anything bad, but I have zero doubts people would have combed back through 2013 to find something. That is how sad of a life most of these people lead. Kind of funny to think about hundreds of people wasting days to read my entire archive though.

-

DO NOT TRY TO LOGIC. People literally were ragging about my hair, eyes, lips, and small micro penis — all while telling me I was an asshole for preferring fit girls. Good luck trying to rationally explain any of it to them. You might as well speak to a wall.

Imagine the last time you had an argument with your GF or wife. You probably tried to use logic to explain your reasoning, and no matter what, you cannot get through. This is the same thing - only worse.

-

Big accounts will not quote you. They will screenshot instead and not @ you. It’s their way of sending the mob without letting you know. It is utter COWARDICE, and you should always PUNCH UP. Go after them with fucking fury, you will bait them into responding — they’re incredibly insecure (otherwise they would @ you) and can’t help it. I would say I got 90% verified accounts to respond. Their audiences are always low quality trolls anyway, and they’ve set the mob on you. You might as well get the exposure.

-

Do not click any links, trust me, for your sanity. What lurks behind that hidden media can not be unseen. Even innocent looking links have nasty surprises. No viruses or anything, just images I can’t unsee.

-

Every typo or comma used will be scrutinized, and paraded around. Do it on purpose for the laughs. I meant to type yin and yang, and accidentally put yinG. People wasted an entire afternoon on this.

Same with peak and peek.

Or a questionable ;

-

Be up to date with your pop culture. You’re going to get some weird shit that doesn’t make sense. Someone sent me a genuine message, asking if I’d use the BOFA way of responding. Turns out BOFA means “both of these nuts”. I responded asking what he meant and it was screen capped everywhere. Not a big deal but I could have avoided it. The other one I got was LIGMA. Look it up yourself. Use Urban Dictionary when in doubt.

-

Do NOT respond to any of the typical “small penis” type stuff. You might be tempted to the first time just for kicks, but after the 10th, then 100th, then 100,000th (I’m not joking, I suspect that is how many accounts said this), it’s just noise. Responding once at the beginning would have gotten me screen capped and then paraded as “HE HAS SMALL PENIS HAHAHA” forever.

-

Cernovich has 3 Ws that people attack men for. Wallet, women, waistline. Handle these and let them roll off.

-

It might be bigger than you think. Prepare accordingly. I did nearly 15 million impressions from all this. Your average NFL stadium holds about what, 50,000?

Imagine how many stadiums of eyes were on me at 15 million.

-

Find humor. I thought this picture some troll made was hilarious. It was good. Steer into the skid, take their memes and laugh with them.

[Image: Dmz0jIOX4AEy68O.jpg]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/KyleTrouble/status/1040184867865210887]
-

Blocking is better. When you mute, people will go and obsess about you all day. Read these tweets to see what I mean. It’s weird.

These girls were raging all day at me when I had them on mute, totally ignoring them. Wasn't even aware they were still around. When you block they do the obligatory screenshot “hahaha he couldn’t handle me!!!) and then they move on to haunt someone else.

Example 1:

[Image: IMG-4662.png]

[Image: IMG-4661.png]

[Image: IMG-4660.png]

[Image: IMG-4658.png]

[Image: IMG-4655.png]

[Image: IMG-4654.png]

Example 2:

[Image: IMG-4667.png]
[Image: IMG-4665.png]
[Image: unnamed_1.png]

-

Keep your DMs open…I would. A troll or two will make it past. But you’ll also hear some wonderful things from people who agree with your message, and will probably become huge followers. Plus, the hate are great screen caps. If you respond, keep it simple so as to not get lured into a trap. “Thanks man?” - sounds crazy to think about a “DM trap” but these people are SO PATHETIC they will stop at nothing.

-

I am not the first — I’m not even that edgy.

Nor will I be the last.

You might save someone’s career if you remember some of this stuff.

Messages In This Thread