rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When will the social media bubble pop?

When will the social media bubble pop?

Anything that has inflated value eventually gets a hard reality check.

Crypto.

Housing.

Dot com.

Pokemon cards.

Pogs.

The pet rock.

So on and so forth.

Right now we are living in the age of the social media bubble. It's not different than any of the aforementioned bubbles...that being it's actual value is nowhere near what people think it's value is.

The primary function of social media seems to be, that it's a vehicle for male thirst and resources to be allocated to women. The flip side of that coin is men on the far right side of the bell curve of money/status/lifestyle to showcase that value on a global scale. (Dan Bilz).

So what value does instagram have for the average Joe if he gets nothing out of it?

Eventually he will realize this.

Just as the average beta shlub eventually realized feminism is bullshit. (Look at the comments of any video discussing feminism, whether for or against).

Anyone who's been in this corner of the web remembers when comments sections started to shift more towards a redpilled perspective, this trend has continued and as such, feminism continues to lose popular support, #metoo notwithstanding.

In recent years we've seen the Facebook platform lose a large percentage of its users. The same for Twitter and Snapchat. I'm of the opinion that the recent facebook scandals have not had as much impact as some might think. Their userbase was on its way down before Zuck sat on his booster chair before congress and had his feet held to the fire.

The only platform that seems to be going strong is Instagram. I don't think it's an accident that the only picture-based posting platform drives the most thirst...

Lately we've been inundated with anti-game posts from users that will remain nameless, (but no doubt know who they are) about how if you're not a 11/10 instagram chad with a "business contact" email address in your bio that you may as well embrace incelhood.

This is bullshit of the highest order.

Not one of the posters buying into that shit have presented anything in the way of "game tech" (as BlackCesar put it). Instead the name of the game is to showcase your own inflated value and play the version of the game they want you to play.

This is trend chasing and nothing more...in ten years it will be as useless as having an emo-themed myspace page would be today.

In Game, Roosh comments on this, and it stuck out to me. You are far better off building lasting value than trend-based value.

There is no such thing as objective value.

Now i'm not saying you shouldn't adapt. Quite the opposite. By trying to play the rigged game of tinder, IG, ect, you are not embracing a long term strategy that will pay off in the long run. You're essentially buying into the frame of the social media culture. You'll never benefit for long by chasing trends.

When will the tipping point of social media be hit, and what will be the cause? If I had to venture a guess, I'd say when women can no longer use it to manipulate men into giving them attention.

Male thirst has always existed (and in abundance) but there was never such an easy, low-risk way for the thirst to be expressed on a mass scale at any other time in human history. As we know, this has given women complete price discovery.

So the question may then be, how to resolve the issue of male thirst.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Messages In This Thread