rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'Free Speech' Isn't Working

'Free Speech' Isn't Working

Outrage mobs and hostile campaigning is just too powerful. Read any book on stragegy or warfare. A strong offense always wins; defense without offense eventually turns into a retreat, and when you're on the retreat, with your back facing the enemy, you're easier to kill.

I view the 'free speech' stance as basically the culture war equivalent of playing defense: insisting that the bad guys on the other side leave you alone without ever hitting back. While we might not like it, and it does involve abandoning principle, I think we need to start mass reporting the left for every little thing they say that's "wrong," just as they are doing to us. I hope Roosh gets his books back and I hope free speech makes a comeback, but in this era where mass censorship campaigns are a thing, I don't see any alternative to fighting dirty.

Messages In This Thread