rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Southern European girls - LTR worthiness and particularities in game?

Southern European girls - LTR worthiness and particularities in game?

Some time ago Roosh twitted this interesting map of Europe.

[Image: xgtm6p7gq1a11.jpg]

According to the map, Southern European girls have the lowest notch.

Consequently, I was wondering if they are worth pursuing serious relationships.
The consensus on the forum seems to be that they are hard to game, extremely social circle oriented creating an annoying obstacle for cold approaching lone wolf, and in general not attractive enough to justify the effort. The higher the quality the more emphasis is put on social status and pedigree as well.

After living in Spain for more than a year, I admit that these are true to the greater extent. However, I also see that there is some quality in the country. Some amount of hot MILFs around is also the case. I am probably a minority here but I am generally attracted to the Mediterranean look.

I like this part of Europe due to non-pussy-related factors and can see myself living in the area long-term.

But some I also see some disadvantages like herd mentality, emphasis on the time-consuming cultivation of established social circles which are a nuisance for a slightly introverted, individualistic type of RVFer.

Growing influence of feminism is concerning. Recently, a well-mannered gentleman I am, I opened a door for a girl. I was bashed for my courtesy and accused of machismo.

So…

Is data in the map truth or BS?

Which are the factors important to game effectively in the area compared to Anglosphere game? Is there any puzzle I am missing?

Or...

I would just be better working my ass off to become location independent and/or move to Asia?

I would highly appreciate the input of natives or men with experience in the area.

Messages In This Thread