rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Quote: (09-12-2018 09:22 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Gizmodo covered the books being banned.

Gizmodo is, of course, Jezebel's sister publication, so the kinds of people there are radical feminists who judge Roosh's works without having read the book, autistic men who think what a woman says is what they mean, gay men who think getting with a woman is the same as getting with a man, fat women who are upset they aren't the ones getting all of the attention from guys, people who have never accomplished anything meaningful who criticize others, and just plain old resentful people.

Edit The comments and article claim that Roosh advocates rape. They claim that he, in his books, tells men to physically restrain women who say "no". Let us read what he really says in "Game". Let me skim chapter 8 ("Sex").

Quote:RooshV in Game Wrote:

We do not convince girls to have sex with us, because they will feel regretful afterwards.
[...]
If she removes you hand from her breast, respect her wish [...] If she repeatedly puts a stop to one of your intimate moves, you could have reached the line that she doesn't want you to cross that night.

Messages In This Thread