rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Openers from Girls and their approach tactics

Openers from Girls and their approach tactics

I am making this thread so that we could share about Girls who have opened us or tried to game/approach us and what their openers were or what their approach style was like.

The reasoning behind this phenomena, which is mostly rare for most of us guys and why girls do this and what their WB range is (usually 4-6 with 7+ as very rare exceptions) has already been discussed in other threads.

This is just to share how the girls approached and what lines they used and if we can use the same. I believe some helpful stuff can be learned from girls who open guys and the techniques they use.

Ill share my recent one, which I found funny:

I was at a popular sports bar in Houston recently. I was searching for my buddy there (I have mentioned this in another thread). Since my buddy was in another place, I finished my beer and went to close out at the bar counter.

Next to me at the bar was a thin middle eastern looking 6. I saw that she noticed me but I was in a rush and didnt pay much attention. She was either buying a drink or also closing out. While waiting for the bartender to finish up, our eyes came into contact, she smiles and and then she starts giggling mischeaviously, shifting her eyes much to my amusement.

I ask her why she is laughing. She plays coy and says nothing but just giggles again.

Now I am intrigued and the female bartender across us is also amused. I ask the girl again and she says she had remembered a joke. I ask her what it is. She hesitates then says nevermind. I insist she tell the joke. Then she's like 'umm there wasn't any joke, I just wanted to grab your attention because you are cute'. I am like 'aah, I see' and I laugh as well.

We do small talk and turns out she is a cute Punjabi girl. I couldn't stay long as I was thinking of finding my friend at the other bar. So I close out, get her number and bail.

Before leaving, I tease her saying 'Nice move BUT make sure you have an actual Joke next time!'. She starts laughing heartily as I leave.

I think I am going to try this approach next time, with a slight modification that I will do everything this girl did but also have a joke ready so that I can further tease, built tension and then bring it up when I really wish to.

Looking forward to reading some of y'all experiences.

Messages In This Thread