rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Make Money While Traveling/Expatiating

How to Make Money While Traveling/Expatiating

DROP ANY & ALL IDEAS ON EARNING MONEY ABROAD

Seriously.
Anything short of Gay for Pay.

I see many young men on this forum in a similar position to myself (I'm 22). That is trapped in some expensive, materialistic, feminist, obese, entitled hell-hole (New England, USA). Some poor b*stards are paying $800+ to rot away in dilapidated ghetto apartments. Other cheapos like myself are surviving in the sex infrequent, soul-sucking existence that comes along with living with parents. I and many others will do ANYTHING to escape.

I traveled South East Asia for less than $500 a month. Us single men don't need much. If I could pull in just $1,000 a month, I'd go all-in and buy that 1-way ticket.

I've been researching/brainstorming/dabbling in different internet earning strategies.
So far that is:
  • Smap-ish CPA marketing
  • Palfish (English teaching app)
  • Instagram automation business (currently running)
  • Freelance writing & video editing
  • English teaching at a 'brick and mortar' school

I'm relatively new to internet-income and am not limiting this thread to it. I have no degree (stopped for financial reasons). I enjoy writing, but can't find any work. Personally, I am not really looking for a career, just more of a gig/sh*t job that I can do abroad. I'm hard working, strategic, and in no way am expecting it to be handed to me on a silver platter. I think most men on here with an interest in Game share this take charge attitude. With that said, I know the "pull yourself up by the boot-straps" type of commentary has a way of coming through when any young man complains these days.

I hope this helps men in similar situations, along with men who have escaped and wish to share ideas.

Thanks in advance!

Messages In This Thread