rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to handle friends who get attached to pussy and ditch friendship

How to handle friends who get attached to pussy and ditch friendship

I do not like making new posts but I tried to search one which could match the topic I wanted to talk about but couldn't find any.

So here goes the long post and there is a brief summary down:

I have a friend in my business program. He is a brown NYC born and bred guy whose ethnicity is originally Guyanese Indian.

As I started my business program, I was searching for guys who would be interested in game. He seemed one of them. Took him under my wing. We started gaming together along with another Mexican friend of mine.

I even got this guy laid through a girl I knew from SA. He is 26, which is almost 8 years younger than me, 5'9, and does gym regularly that he looks well built. He has a good social presence. He talks to girls well but was not able to pull quality. Also, once he gets little drunk, he gets too loud. So sometimes the girls would retreat.

Also twice, I pushed girls who were more interested in me towards him because he requested so and I was already fucking other girls at the time. However, both times he failed to close.

One fine day, early this year, he gets a bumble match out of the blue from a white Texas girl. I would say she is close to an 8. They meetup and get along well but she turns out be conservative and he is not able to kiss close. They start meeting regularly while he is also gaming with us. Finally they make out and slowly they progress toward everything except sex. Turns out the girl is a 23 year old virgin, according to him. Me and my Mexican friend are shocked because this girl goes alone with group of friends that include guys to weekend music festival trips and to vegas, and her clothing is completely non virgin like.

He is also confused about this but we tell him just to go along with it and enjoy while gaming other girls. I specifically tell him to maintain game with this girl. He does that and goes to Minneapois for his internship. Also before leaving for his internship, he agrees to hangout with me and my Mexican buddy, but when the day comes, doesnt answer his phone as he is with the white chick. We conclude he is getting beta for the white girl but laugh it out as she is hot and he is young. During the summer , he bangs few decent looking girls in Minneapolis while he talks over the phone to the White girl.

He comes back and next thing he tells me is that he is exclusive with the Texas girl. I am like wtf because I thought he wanted to be a player. So I think that they are now having sex and he really likes her. But no, she is still maintaining her V card, according to him. I don't say anything but realize that this guy either is lying big time or is totally betafied by her.

Still everything was cool till yesterday. It was the girl's birthday two days back and he was going to hang out with her yesterday. He texts me yesterday asking what I was doing for the night and I reply that I was trying to hit up some girls but was getting flaked. He tells me that he would be going out to a bar with the girl later in the night and invites me as I haven't met her yet. Possibly her friends might also come out. I tell him if I get flaked out then Ill surely come out.

Around 12, after getting nothing but flakes, I ask him if he is out. He mentions bar 1. I tell him okay, that I am coming over. He mentions that they would move to bar 2 in sometime. I tell him ok. While my Uber driver drops me off at bar 2, he texts they are at bar 3. I walk all the way across to bar 3 as its a little far away. I try to search for him there and then text him, but there is no response. I even call him but he cuts the phone. In all this time I finish a beer and even get a number from a 6 who opens me at the bar (funny incident reserved for another thread). Finally I get a text from him saying they are still at bar 2. I tell him I am coming. Go all the way there. Search for him . No sign. Text him. Again no response. Call him, but he cuts the phone again. I keep searching. Finally he responds they are towards the end of the bar. I search and search but there is no sign. I again ask him where he is. No response.

Around 1.40 AM he mentions they are at some side of the bar but they are about to leave. I ask him to wait and I am right by the entrance of the bar but again no sign of them. I even call him. He just texts me that they have taken an uber and left. This angers me and I text him what's going on and that he can tell me the truth. He sends a pic of him and his girl that was taken 45 mins earlier, saying that they were there and laughs it off which further pisses me off. He says he is dropping them off and heading home. I don't show my anger and just text him 'no worries, heading back too. Comeover for a beer' as I know once he would have dropped the chicks, my home would be on his way and many times he has come late to discuss game and our night outs before. But no response.

Two things:

One, I hate it when guys who are supposedly good friends do this. I don't think he was being genuine at all. I have been in his shoes, and I have always invited my buddies over and for some reason if they are unable to locate, then I'd make sure they do so even if I am enjoying my time with girls. I also recieve calls from buddies while I am with a girl. And of I am about to leave, Ill call asking where my buddy is. Its a very normal thing too. You want your buddy to come and have fun with you. If there is some issue and I do not want my buddy to there, then I would be honest even if a little blunt and tell so, explaining why. However, I always go with bros before hoes motto, though in a more mature manner ofcourse.

Second, Ill admit that I also do feel a little envious. His girl is the exact quality of girl that I have been trying for the past year to get but unable to do so. Even though I am slightly better looking than him face wise, and physically we both are almost the same though he is bit more built and taller but more importantly he is socially better. I am more of a lone wolf, and even when I try to be socially popular, I am unable to do so because of my own fuck ups. People who are acquaintances judge me too fast based on any negative hearsay or rumour. However that doesn't mean, I am not socially calibrated. I just get along better with red pill people than blue pill and red pill people are rare.

It infuriates me that he gets to show off this girl among our peers and further increase his SMV. Plus, the girl is educated, (doing her dental masters)white and catholic. Its already opening more doors for him both professionally and personally. I have seen few of the I bankers and consultant students who have girl friends invite him now to their parties. His Instagram is slowly taking off as he now gets to posts pics with this girl.

If I was in his shoes, I would be with the girl too, and let her increase my SMV and social circle. I would show her off everywhere: business school, undergrad areas of the university such as cafeterias, bars , instagram etc. But I would definitely be banging other girls on the side till this girl gives up her V card. And I would never go exclusive as he has. I love the game too much. Also, I would make sure that through this girl, my buddies also get hotter girls so that our social group gets bigger. Nor would I pull shenanigans like he did yesterday.

My question is, how do I deal with the friendship part. I was like an older bro to this guy and he does this. There should be an appropriate punishment where he understands he fucked up and he is becoming a selfish beta chode for the girl.

Additionally what should I do, to let the slight envy I have that he has got this supposed lottery ticket of a girl. Its slightly depressing because I do bust my ass a lot in improving my game and trying to get these kind of girls. Much more than him for sure. I guess I should just keep trying to improve and game but somewhere I am fucking up.

TL;DR a good young buddy/wingman has been pussy whipped by a supposed virgin 8 and now is doing beta things at the cost of friendship, although elevating his social status and SMV at same time that it is making me envious.

Messages In This Thread