rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I get my dick wet again?

How do I get my dick wet again?

Hi,

I'm having some serious trouble with a sex and a social life. My sex life has never been crazy player status but it has been non-existent for a few years now. I don't think the world revolves around sex but I think it's something that adds to your life. I used to love engaging in it but I can't get a girl's panties off anymore.

What people will now say, or ask, is approach more, or how many people are you approaching? Currently none. There are some reasons for this. Firstly, I don't have a car. Secondly, I live in a small town, and I'm concerned about a reputation that might come of cold approaching people. There are weirdos and miscalibrated people in all cities but in a small town, you can get singled out as one a lot quicker. I used to do a lot of cold approaches with various people I met that were into game in the past in a big city I lived in but in a small town, where I work and need to maintain a public profile, I don't want to come off as a creep.

An additional reason is that I have limited time. I invested in a shrink a few months ago. I was going once a week and after about 15 sessions, I'm a lot more convinced that my time is valuable and limited. I'm a manager of a phone store, which is a full time thing, and I also run a small business growing company's Instagram accounts. So after focusing on my own time, sleep, fitness, business activities, preparation etc. I don't really have a lot of opportunity to just... go out and meet people. I'm pretty distant from family too.

My friends were cool but I left them back in my previous small town environment. They all fell to drugs and started getting annoying, calling me names and disrespecting me around others. Some I'm still cool with, but grouped together, they all give me anxiety.

Because I don't get intimate and have long deep conversations in bed with women anymore, I feel it bleeds into my social life too. It's harder to feel calm around women, not stare at their titties, and hold my frame. This in turn affects how women are attracted to me and how I communicate with the public(for work, for example). Being more excited around women makes me more nervous to close the deal too when I get the opportunity to. I've blown myself out many times in the past few years.

My life is challenging and fulfilling but I miss sex, not just consciously but unconsciously too. Unless women show me interest, which doesn't happen a lot because I'm doing shit, I'm finding it hard to get to know anyone.

When I talk to my shrink about this, he says don't focus on women, the right one will come to you. Which I understand, but after learning game for awhile, I also really know that you can get girls if you go out there. "The right one will land on your lap" mentality is soft. I'm 27 and I'd like to meet women and get laid. And I'd also like to have those feel-good getting laid chemicals to follow me around throughout the day too.

I know this sounds a lot like complaining but it's a sincere problem. My time is limited and I can't find love within it. I know, as well, a lot of people here express this challenge too. There's some great advice on these forums for where I've browsed already so I just wanted to ask if anyone has any advice for this sort of thing.

Messages In This Thread