rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female police officer mistakenly enters neighbor's apartment, kills male resident

Female police officer mistakenly enters neighbor's apartment, kills male resident

Ok went back and looked - turns out they searched the whole apartment, which apparently isn't unusual in homicide investigations. Don't take my word for that, see the guy at 7:50ish

Got to wonder about the use of the "narcotics" in the search. One view is it could be that they use a boilerplate warrant for crimes like this and are used to putting in things like contraband, narcotics etc. Given how most homicides go down, that's a possible explanation. Then again, the judge granting the warrant should have realized there was no corroborating evidence for that and rejected the warrant affidavit until it was corrected. He did not. Therefore, whatever use the defense hopes to get out of the pot found won't get very far. I really don't think the police department with a black female chief is looking to smear the decedent.

The police chief interviewed in the video above didn't precisely answer the question about why search for narcotics (other than looking for evidence in a homicide), but he did explain that it would be ordinary business for the warrant affidavit to become a matter of public record, and not long thereafter the news would eagerly find it and release it because that's what eager beaver news stations do. Depending which team has the ball, people either cheer or jeer this habit.

Notice too, at the beginning of the video, the defense attorney says there is no evidence that the two knew each other - so there's less likelihood this is a booty call gone wrong. As I mentioned before, she still has nothing demonstrating any reasonable and articulable fear for her life at the moment she used deadly force. I don't think she will walk.

Messages In This Thread