rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

30 year old roastie gets pumped and dumped by Chad she met through Tinder and now wan
0 year old roastie gets pumped and dumped by Chad she met through Tinder and now wan
Quote: (09-07-2018 03:10 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

^^^
Not the best description, but thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Summary: A guy meets a woman on Tinder and apparently puts on an act to get her into bed. (Admit it, we've all done this to some degree.) He pretends to really, really care about her feelings, asks for consent every step of the way, etc.

In short, he turned himself into the exact kind of trendy, New Age Sensitive Guy liberal women crow about online. I'm guessing this took weeks of reading #metoo literature and learning how to do some serious Dustin Hoffman-style method acting. The O.P.'s comment about wanting to accuse the guy of rape is a stretch, but at one point, he even plays into her rape fantasy.

The ploy worked. He got her into bed.

And then he completely disappeared. In this New York Times article, the (pretentious, exhibitionist) writer, Courtney Sender, says the guy should be held accountable by some new #metoo standards that require men to, you know, care about the woman.

"A culture of consent should be a culture of care for the other person, of seeing and honoring another’s humanity and finding ways to engage in sex while keeping our humanity intact. It should be a culture of making each other feel good, not bad."

I say the guy should be nominated for an Academy Award. Because from what I can tell, he gave a performance of a lifetime. Encore! Bravo!

I've got to question how much of this is an act. A lot of young guys are beat down and indoctrinated, he might think this is a legit modern romance and "the right thing to do".

He's blowing himself out so often, he's thrilled to get a 30 year old girl. She puts out in spite of his terrible game because he's young and good looking. He does a couple of rounds with her, gets a little confidence, and now he's getting young girls his own age. He doesn't want to hurt her, but lacks the balls for an honest heart to heart, so he ghosts.

Messages In This Thread