rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Location independent - Where to settle?

Location independent - Where to settle?

So,
At last I become location independent with a monthly income of 1400-1600$ and I am looking for a place to settle down, the target is 1st to have a home and 2nd most enjoyable place to live withing budget. As we know to get the most value from a place and get the hottest women you to need to stay there for a while.

My criteria are:
1. Quality pussy either long term relationship with 8+ or short term/ONS with 7+ on regular basis (Lets say every 4-5 days at least) ages: 20-30
My preference in women is mostly EE style- white and feminine.
2. Good life style: quality apartment in good location, going out few times per week, eating out regularly, quality GYM.
3. Interesting city to some extent, with events, some festivals, English movie theater and in general English meetups/events.
4. Friendly city which it is possible to make friend and social circle.

About me: Late 30s, can pass as Latin or Turkish, have decent game. I plan to do a different game while living in a city for a while: social circle, home parties, not being to pushy for sex on 1st date with quality girl 7.5+, not push for 2nd date quickly as I would do when staying limited time and thus ruin my coolness and maybe perceived as needy.

The obvious first option would be Ukraine and specifically Kiev, relatively interesting city with great talent and low cost of living.
I also consider Minsk and it has more receptive good girls as it is more closed city. It also much safer but costs of entertainment and restaurants are at least 40% higher.
2nd tier Poland can be an option, but it would more difficult nowadays to land young hotties there.
2nd tier Ukraine I also consider but it seems in Kiev the amount of hot girls never ends. I even consider 3rd tier Ukraine as I normally get something there in the few short visit, still they are small and you can get totally bored for days not to mention you will become known in town.
2nd tier Russia - from my experience even cities with hardly any foreigners does not promise easy lays, the effect can be even negative. Still if we discuss about deteriorating countries (in terms of easiness of girls to foreign guys) like the 3 above it seems that Russia is the least ruined. (Besides Moscow and St. Peter.)
Only other EE country that I can consider is 2nd tier Czech, I got nice results there for the time spent and I think Czech girls are one of the most open for sex in all EE.
Southern EE is less my type and I didn't do well there (Serbia, Bulgaria, Slovenia etc.)
Baltic countries are my type but I think they quite ruined, any Poland city would be better.

If you assume my target is unreasonable then just advise which option is the most close to it. I can stretch my budget to 2000$ if I will find a really good place.

Messages In This Thread