rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

Great points already made in the thread, I may reformulate some and add my views.

First, the root of all that? Higher pussy price. Feminism and weak men did it and we have to pay for it. The best proof for that is MGTOW, our parent's generation would not understand it, since "pussy shares" were more affordable back then.

Some consequences of higher pussy price:
  • Girls are more bitchy/entitled
  • Girls are less likely to settle down, even just to be FB (personal experience). A lot of the time it's ONS only
  • More girls are single
  • Girls can show more of their slut side (nobody to disapprove), so they sleep around more
  • Girls judge on more superficial stuff like our appearance (again, nobody to disapprove and when you have too much choice, you judge on random attributes)

So there are no real "new techniques", only ways to increase our values even more.
As someone said it "faking it isn't enough anymore, now you have to provide it". I, myself am working hard to build a real attractive lifestyle. IMO, our options to maximize what we can get is:
  • Make our appearance as best as it can be (workout, eat right, style on point, etc)
  • Do what you fear to increase even more you confidence (e.g. I did skydiving even though I'm afraid of heights)
  • Learn how to talk to girls
  • Find a niche in game (become a bartender/personal trainer, find a specific daygame spot, etc)
  • Move out of big cities like NYC/LA to smaller cities (a 1M-city is still enough for variety of activities and girls) : competition is way lower, trust me
  • Build a kickass business (typically millionaire stuff)
  • Have a wide social circle
For the last post, IMO it's why there are many betas with average girls. If we could cold approach her (night typically), we would see her entitled and would usually get rejected. But this girl, even if she hides it well, is thirsty for a cock and a relationship. So after a while, she finally accept the advances of one beta in her social circle and start dating. It's stupid I know, but it's just one more illogical behaviors of girls. My sister is a perfect example of that.
Cold approach is still doable of course (I rely heavily on it), but don't expect high ROI, you must either approach a lot or refine it precisely and more importantly check a lot of the items I put on the list.

Make men great again!

Messages In This Thread