rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How's 2018 been treating you?

How's 2018 been treating you?

I discovered pickup in 2012. I was 28 years old, 5'9 250 lbs, norwood 5, had no idea how to venue hunt. I could still pull a 7 through cold approach a few times a year and sometimes make her into my girlfriend for a few months. All I had to do was sit 10 or 20 feet from a pretty girl and stare hard at her, about 5% of the time I got a strong IOI and from there, go over and talk and it was ez to close. This was all from daygame in crowded places (parks, festivals, public transportation, etc)

In the 6 years since then I've lost 70 pounds, a norwood point, and learned a lot more about combing the internet for venues. I have popping zygos and a 6 pack where I used to have squirrel cheeks and a fupa.

The game's gotten harder, not easier. I don't have a single lay this year...

In my view "girls just wanna have fun" died out in 2016ish. Young women nowadays have an ego-driven sort of prudishness. "If I can't have an apex chad who is also unwaveringly loyal to me I'd rather just stay celibate." It's not conservative morals, saving for marriage, etc. More like misanthropy and a total lack of interest in association with anyone below the tip top of the social ladder.

I sit next to a girl and before I can say anything, she quietly says "excuse me", gets up and walks off.
Or I'm talking to a girl, and the first time I touch her she recoils like I'm trying to brand her and goes "NOOOOOOOOO" or "please don't"
Or the conversation seems okay, but it has a 100% chance of leading to a polite rejection "I'm flattered but no thanks. ?"
I never get IOIs off a long stare anymore, that angle is totally dead.

This shit didn't start happening until a couple years ago.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Messages In This Thread