rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My friend thinks he is a glitch

My friend thinks he is a glitch

A very good friend of mine is in deep trouble. The short n sweet story:

- He's always felt like an outcast
- Did a bit too much psychedelics and his brain is a bit fried
- Short sighted causing him to not having evolved any the last few years of his life

He had the sudden epiphany of him being a glitch in this universe and this felt so real to him and says this realisation only confirms 'a pattern' he has been afraid of exploring the last few years. What he means with it is that he thinks he shouldn't have been. He was born with 'production errors' with no chance of ever succeeding on this planet. It has shook him in the most profound way and he questioned ending it. It goes without saying he hasn't felt fantastic the last year, but this was the lowest he has ever been.

Luckily he had the nerve to share this with me and I did my best to land him down on the ground and convince him into another path, at least for now. I did everything I could and he repeats he feels better, but the epiphany stands.

Reason for me sharing this here is I want to get to understand what he possibly could mean by being a glitch. I think I understand the concept, but for him this goes really deep for him. Further than what I can relate too.

Does anyone have any experience with this or understand where this comes from and how to work with this case? I want to save my friend here.

Your help is appreciated

Messages In This Thread