rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl sitting down next to you

Girl sitting down next to you

Im sitting at the library and i see this girl coming towards me, she smiles i smile back. She looks like she's looking for a place to sit down. There's a lot of spaces empty but she decides to sit next to me. "Hey can i sit here?" "Of course" i say. She sits down and stares at me a few times is what i notice from the corner of my eye. I do nothing about it. She sits on her phone for 2 minutes, looks at me a last time, then grabs her bag and leaves.

Is this an IOI and she wanted me to say something, or am i just misunderstanding it all. If it was an IOI what do you guys say in this case? How do you open up a girl completely silent sitting there on her phone?

In my head something says, dont bother her she just wants to sit here, but on the other side she obviously wanted to sit there next to me. 10 other spaces empty and people usually try to avoid contact. Either i fucked up a chance or im misunderstanding this for an IOI.

Messages In This Thread