rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Haremageddon: Stories and Theories

Haremageddon: Stories and Theories

Long post so TLDR: my plate count went from 4 to 1 (or zero) very quickly. Some theories: seasons changing, beta re-surfacing or just life happening. Interested in hearing RVFers’ stories and theories.

Intro: What happened

I've had a complete collapse of my little plate pile over a few short weeks. My special social network went from four girls to one, and soon zero. The collapse was capped off by ending things with my main, which still stings (I know I know). Now, this is not my first rodeo so I know things bounce back and already working on a few leads. However, analyzing it could be useful

Story Time: How it happened

1- Shorty: a cool girl, but we were physically incompatible in a very real sense. Bluntly stated, she had a very short love tunnel. I’d be maybe one third in and hit the back. One day, she wanted to talk about it, which I reluctantly went along with. 3 hours of her talking and mostly crying ensued. The sex thing was workable but her emotional explosion was a huge red flag. I had to let her go. “do no harm" and all that good stuff

2- Weirdwolf: I've dealt with my share of weird ones over the years but this was a first. One day she suddenly freaked out saying "you only want sex". Mind you, we've hung out 7-8 times and only did the deed 3 times by then. Things turned hilarious when she asked me "you like sex every week? that's too much!". Technically still seeing her but closing things soon

3- Lovely Troll: As you can already tell, I'm really punching below my weight with this one. I had levelled with her early on so she doesn't expect/ask for much. Pros: available, low hassle, eager to please. Cons: everything else. I'll cut her soon too.

4- X-main: The main of 10 months. Prone to emotional swings (aren't they all?) so there were a few hiccups. Recently some BS about/with her ex came up. Kept things light and fun per RVF wisdom UNTIL she eventually managed to piss me off. I blew up though I knew that was the game she's playing. Oh well

Theory Time: Why it happened

1- Change of Weather/Season: My previous haremageddons all happened on the edge of seasons, with early spring being the big one. As with most other things, humans are more animals than they like to admit. So, it's not at all unthinkable that we also have a "mating season”, hence the seasonal collapses.

2- Negative Feedback Loop: You lose a girl, so you consciously or subconsciously invest more in the remaining ones. After all, you have more time now and maybe, just maybe, you're worried more of them will disappear on you. et voila, that's exactly what they do because as RVF long preached, bitches be allergic to betatude.

3- Life happening: this may sound like an excuse but it's very real. Health, work, family, friends: any one of those could take time and energy away from plate maintenance, and those aspects of life are more important.

RVF, do you have haremageddon stories and theories of your own? how do the vets handle it?

Messages In This Thread