rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is killing my game. Help Please

This is killing my game. Help Please

Hi Guys,
I have a huge problem which is killing my game pretty bad. I, like most of people here, started the game late, after bunch of setbacks with women. Those setbacks involved two attention whores . They sucked the life out of me.

Anyway, fast forward . I learnt the game, hit gym , and change my style . I get daily compliments about my style from different females. I even see women biting their lips when they see me.

The problem is that since I dealt with attention whores in the past and the female attention given to me is relatively new.

As a result , I believe each female IOI's as attention seeking . And this kills me my game . Because I either wait too long till I approach or I approach with self doubting , then when I get blown, the voice inside my head keeps saying " yeah , she was attention whore . she was never into you." Then this self-fulfilling cycle starts again and again.

On other hand, I do cold approach and I am successful at it . I just keep blowing the chances of getting the girls who are into me from the beginning .

I hope it is clear what I am going through .

Messages In This Thread