rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swedish election Sept. 9th 2018

Swedish election Sept. 9th 2018

I'm surprised there is not a thread on this, at these are important elections for the West.

Because Sweden was the precursor for all the SJW bullshit and now they let in so many people that a large proportion of the country is born outside of Sweden at they have no-go zone.

I have been following the polls for years because the Swedish democrats (right wing nativist party) was on the rise and in first place for a couple of polls in July and early August or neck in neck and now since two weeks it has almost crashed (-6,-7 points) and the Moderate party (center-right) is getting weaker (-5 points) also as the Social democrats in power for most of the last century are back with a good lead in first place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_po...tion,_2018

I can't find any information as of why the Swedish democrats declined.

This reminds me of Geert Wilders in the Netherlands being first for so many months and also crashing two weeks before the election.

Second place is not good enough to reverse the mass migration going on.

Anybody from Sweden here with more info?

Messages In This Thread