rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Flaking then Contacting Months You Later

Girl Flaking then Contacting Months You Later

I've had a few girls do this to me every one in a while. One recently in fact, which is why I'm making this thread. Thought it would make for interesting discussion.

Think a situation like you'll meet/know a girl and they seem to be getting along well with you, then they decide to cancel a date or just cut you off out of nowhere for a while. Eventually they send you a message months later. These messages will be like "Sorry I haven't talked to you in a while, what's up?" or something similar.

I feel the best thing to do in this situation is to not answer them or just act uninterested (correct me if I'm wrong). From what I can tell, whatever reason the girl put you in a secondary "back-up" guy type of position. Rather, she had a guy she deemed as better than you in the past and may have liked you to some extent, but not enough to considering being with you then (or even now). Thus she put you in a "back-up" male type of category.

When a girl does this, the way I see it is she'd have no problem doing it again. In this type of position you usually aren't there for anything more in her mind other than to boost her ego; she probably isn't even considering meeting up with you. If you don't want to be identified as betabux to her or moreover waste your time, then don't feed into her bs.

With these types of women, a positive relationship is near impossible (even if you want to be "friends"), as she just views you in something of a utilitarian mindset more or less. I assume if you have solid enough game you could still probably fuck these kinds of girls, but trying for anything more would be a mistake.

Is this the right approach to the situation? How would you/did you deal with said situation?

Messages In This Thread