rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Are Some Dreams and Nightmares You've Had?

What Are Some Dreams and Nightmares You've Had?

Can anyone recall what dreams and nightmares you've had? I myself believe our dreams express what our subconscious mind really wants, and I believe are nightmares are a way to re-calibrate our brain to to respond to traumatic situations.

Here are my dreams:

1) I had a dream that I teleported back to the past. I witnessed all of the important and exciting events of my ancestors, but I also witnessed some of the hardships.

2) I had a dream that I was drafted as a QB for either the Minnesota Vikings or Philadelphia Eagles. I earned a spot on the roster, and I took my team to the Super Bowl.

3) I had a dream that I was George Jetson. I had a loft apartment, a flying car, a robot maid named Rosie and an obedient wife and children.

4) I had a dream that I was in the Simpsons or Futurama and all of the beautiful characters were love-struck with me.
The only difference between it and the cartoon was that everything was 3D.

5) I had a dream about becoming a self-actualizing person and fulfilling just about all of the items on my bucket list. I fell in love with a beautiful women who was of European nobility, and all my favorite celebrity figures attended my wedding.

6) I had a dream that all of the obnoxious, ugly and nerdy feminist women I knew were knocked up by Bloods and Crips gang members who in turn treated them like complete shit.

Nightmares

1) I've had a nightmare where I was apart of a hostage situation.

2) I've had a nightmare where I was lost and stranded on some Island like Tom Hanks in Castaway.

3) I've had nightmares of falling off a cliff or being on board a plane that is about to crash.

4) I've had a nightmare of being abducted by Aliens.

What have your dreams and nightmares been like?

Messages In This Thread