rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adventures in Game > Part 2 > Poznan

Adventures in Game > Part 2 > Poznan

After Part 1 > Praha, logically, it is time for Part 2.

Meaning, it's the city of Poznan.

A big enough city of some 530k citizens, thus with a reasonable supply of young and hot and tight (or so I thought) girls.

[Image: attachment.jpg39861]   

Either the promised or the damned land - depending whom you listen to and what strategy you prefer to employ (I don't do online (yet?) as some of you will well know).

I'm both stoked and apprehensive - will slavic princesses receive me well or will it become a trip to never land? I have no less than a few weeks, possibly more, to find out the truth.

I had a bit of a break from chasing skirt due to a business and a mountain trip and feel, gamewise, like a rusty VW Beetle.

However, apart from universally acknowledged theoretical and practical toolkit, I will be employing the most advanced algorithmic ideas in the gaming domain to get a bit of an edge and to maximise my results. These clever and mathematically proved ideas are neatly presented in the book Algorithms to Live By. I will try to embed quick run-downs of these principles further down the line.

Presentation wise, I have moderately germanic looks, fresh haircut, donned my indispensable "pua outfit" and pockets brimful of hope. The weather is on my side and Monday is, universally, full of business and errands girls have to deal with.

[Image: attachment.jpg39862]   

It is also the last week of the summer before the school and universities begin to welcome new arrivals from all over the country. One can even feel the last whispers of sunrays, before the trees being their annual mourning by shedding their red-yellow leaves and winter settles in.

Let's get started.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Messages In This Thread