rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ranking of Mothers by Country

Ranking of Mothers by Country

I have spent a good deal of the last 4 years searching for a wife. I have traveled and lived overseas (Russia) and dated women pre marriage in a few of the choice RVF countries. From my experience I would rate the following on Motherly love:

1. Philippines - Women here are the ultimate caregivers. I know at least 10 Philippina nurses in the USA. They just love to care for others and they dont care about your age or your looks. Provide for them and you will be fine. They also value mixed children a lot. If you combine races with them, they will hold it as a badge of honor in their community. They also believe in monotheism which is great for doing the right thing when no one is looking. Best caretakers, hands down. You just cant go wrong with spreading your seed in this country (obvious P4P excluded).

2. Venezuela - Awesome girls and also very influenced by monotheism. I found these girls to also be longsuffering in their caring nature. They come from a destabilized situation and look for security. Excellent caretakers as well with beauty and traditionalism at the forefront. More beautiful than Philippina women (subjective) but also more likely to be taking low paying jobs in South America vs. Colombians and Brazilians which means they are often less educated. Great mom sex too. Temper can be a negative. Feisty.

3. Russia - With our without you these women go on. This will be their downside as they do not need to depend on a man as much. In Russia, the child belongs to the Mother. You as a father are less important and will diminish your role as well as responsibility. As a divorcee this can work to your advantage as a woman will forgive you for not being at the child’s beck and call 24/7. Your child will be raised in a non feminist society. If your are white, your children will blend with you well. Both my sisters are adopted Russian orphans and no one ever asks if we are not biologically related. Your children will be smart and cultured. A shield from feminism is certainly a rarity to cover them from.

4. Thailand - The most libertarian of the group. They see their responsibility regardless of what you do. Family and friends are everything. They are not as open, but will take that child and make it her world. She may exclude you from your importance as a father. Also Buddhism is a major consideration. It is a works based religion which has its benefits, but in my opinion not the best for child rearing, which I believe to be Judeo Christian.

5. Your Country - There is some advantage to having a mother from the country you come from. You will understand her upbringing. Your child will not split your culture. No one will ever question you or your intentions. This is certainly the safest route and the route of many. I went this way with my son. He is deeply rooted in my country of origin and we feel no cultural separation.

Messages In This Thread