rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nairobi 2018 data sheet

Nairobi 2018 data sheet

What about bringing girls home when Uber/Taxi is the way to go after dark.

Usually I choose a place close to the action as home base so I can just walk girls from the bar/venue/coffee shop and do the "I want to show you .../ I forgot smth ..." blablabla routine you know ... But I've never done this really when you basically should take the Uber directly from the bar to your airbnb. How do you guys deal with this? I was actually trying to invite girls directly to my apt (via online gaming) and while this might work sometimes, some girls insist on meeting in a public place first. So either I have to build comfort there and make them come with me in the cab which kind of disturbs the deniability for them somehow as the element of surprise is just not right there anymore ("ooohhh right here is my apt"). Or you have to go out with them once and then invite them a 2nd time to your place directly. Any hands-on advice is greatly appreciated anyways!

Messages In This Thread