rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Insta game with girl I've seen, had eye contact but didn't open

Insta game with girl I've seen, had eye contact but didn't open

So, I've moved out of town (LDN, UK) for a year and I've been in Cyprus (island near Greece, Greek side) for the past month. Great island, local girls are generally hot as fu*k if you go to the popular beaches etc, and you've got a load of tourists coming in all summer as well like Russians, Swedes, English (not so good haha)....

Sometimes you see a good looking girl and think "oh she's hot" but every so often when you see one that takes your breath away. Around this time last month, I'm sitting on a food court table by the beach with my dad, and this girl walks up to the counter, orders food and walks off. I always get put off talking to girls when my dad's about, I just find it weird...anyway that was that. I kind of remembered her, but forgot about her. I thought she was just a tourist. Anyway, I go to the beach today, one month later and I see her. I'm sitting having a coffee and she just walks by with her family and sits down across the outside space from me with what looked like her parents and younger siblings. Someone's blocking the line of sight, but I kind of look around the table in line of view and she's looking and we make eye contact. How do you open a girl when she's sitting with her family? Again, I kind of let it slip. Then later on in the day I thought she'd gone, and I was ordering food from a food bar and as I turned around and looked across to the restaurant next door about 15 meters down she was walking into the place with her little sister whilst I was turning away and we made eye contact again, she was looking at me first though because when I turned she was looking. I thought "should I follow her in?" but then I thought that was weird following her into the coffee place at the end of the day when it looked like they were going to the use the bathroom or something.

I get home. Do some Instagram searches, and I find her profile. I thought I had no chance but a couple of places/location searches and I find her. So I've got profile. It's on private. A facebook check gives me 95% certainty it's the same girl. I'm giving it one more shot, because I can't be at the same beach every day just to see if she's there, and she's a Greek girl from back home, London, so she'll probably be going back soon, maybe at end of summer so time is limited but I don't care I want to open an interaction with her. You never know with these things. And funny enough, I was talking to someone yesterday who has a friend here from the UK like me, and I was like how did he meet his Greek girlfriend here and he said, he messaged her on Instagram!

I'm going to the same beach tomorrow. I'm going to keep an eye out for her and go to the same coffee spot on the beach around the same time i.e midday. If that fails, and I might actually give it another go on Saturday, I have her Instagram. It kind of makes it tougher that it's on private, because I either need to request to follow or DM first. And then there's the question about how to open? Occasionally Facebook and Instagram does throw up random profiles if you've been in the same location or on same public connection...it happens quite a lot to me. But it would be weird saying something like that. My profiles pretty good with good social value and I've got a good situation here...I'd say I'm good looking, athletic and I have my own apartment I'm renting with a nice car. She's 18, I'm 25...but damn I want to meet her before she goes.

What do I do if I don't run into her in the next few days? Request to follow her and nothing else, and just wait. I bet she'd accept. I'm also on private so she'd have to request me. But then I've got to DM something. Maybe I'm overthinking it, and a simple Hey [Image: smile.gif] would do. How about this. "Hey (: You came up in my suggested followers, I recognise you (possible insert of descriptive word here i.e I recognise you as the (beautiful, weird, interesting etc etc) girl from xyz beach. Then I don't know what to say...how are you? how long are you here for? let's meet, bring some friends to this location etc"? No idea with this random Instagram game, but I've heard a lot of stories that this sh*t can work.

Messages In This Thread