rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You got the clap while in an LTR, how to deal with the GF?

You got the clap while in an LTR, how to deal with the GF?

Quote: (08-23-2018 06:14 PM)TheGrowth Wrote:  

I didn't squirt it in when I rawdogged the gf
That probably doesn't make much difference. You'd still leak precum and it would be highly contagious. You might be in luck if you always piss directly before banging and only banged a couple of times.

There are two possible people I could have gotten this from and one is the gf. The fat drunk girl swears she'd been tested and was squeaky clean , obviously I don't put 100% faith in her statement but it's at least worth consideration that she may be right .
You'll need to write up a timeline with as many details as possible to determine if you likely got it from fattie or your gf, and whether or not you transmitted it:
- How many times did you bang fattie and when?
- How many days later did you develop symptoms (if you developed any)?
- When did you and fattie get tested or otherwise determine that you were infected?
- How many times have you banged your GF since you think you were infected?

The CDC says: "Incubation period: usually 1-14 days for symptomatic disease. Most become symptomatic in 2-5 days after exposure."

So why would I do this if the gf is the one that gave it to me, definitely not impossible.
Agreed. Better to try to figure out the details first.

Messages In This Thread