rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Great girl staying at my apartment for four days...

Great girl staying at my apartment for four days...

So, I met a girl a year or two ago in a different city, now she is visiting the new place I live and is staying with me and sleeping on my couch. For me she is as attractive as it gets.

We've talked a lot on facebook, she compliments me (you're passionate, so tall, etc... and compliments my french...), told me she loved meeting my friends, wants to come back to visit again, etc...

She broke up with her boyfriend a month ago.

I am having trouble sexualizing the relationship. sometimes she touches my leg, she rode around on my shoulders, etc... but I can't quite read if she is *attracted* to me or not.

For instance, we were sitting on my windowsill with our legs dangling out into the night last night, she lets me touch her hair or whatever (she said bats like hair, and I touched her hair to assess whether a bat might like it), but never really helps it along. I don't care about getting rejected but it's weird if she doesn't pinch me or ramp up the flirting a bit during these moments.

Here's my question... do I always have to wait for a perfect moment to kiss her, or can I explain what I'm thinking.. like... "I met a lot of people this past year, but I particularly like being around you, and every time you smile I want to kiss you."

Then she smiles... then I kiss her ?

Any advice much appreciated.

Messages In This Thread