rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I would be more excited about dating if it wasn't so time-consuming.

I would be more excited about dating if it wasn't so time-consuming.

I wrote a similar post some time ago about being afraid to start dating because I was afraid I would get obsessed again. I also don't want to waste any more time, as that was all I did in my 20s. I squandered so much of that decade as a pathetic gameless alcoholic, and want to dedicate much more of my free time to relaxing and pursuing hobbies I never got around to.

I don't have a whole lot of patience for empty social calls or nightgame anymore - the other week I was out in the club with roommates, and instead of getting excited to hit on sluts, I found myself wondering what I could be reading or working on back at home if I was sober and hadn't been dragged out half-willingly.

Casual sex, sure, but it's SO damn much work to get it, and it's going to usually be with women I don't actually want to date.

Problem is, at some point I need to set aside the time to date...I'm not going to get better at dating by staying on a permanent hiatus. How much time am I going to be spending on this, minimum?

I could stand to lose a few hobbies, really...I am interested in so many things, it often seems like I am even busier on my off-days.

Messages In This Thread