rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bizzarre situation; My highschool friend..

Bizzarre situation; My highschool friend..

Hey, guys I am really joyous to have found this blog with all it's numerous advise on a vast array of topics. Nonetheless, I did not post this looking for specific advise,but rather an opinion/opinions from like minded Men. So I just received very devastating news that a high school friend of mine whose family I know personaly was found crashed on the side of the road passenger side door unlocked with her dead unresponsive body inside. Further, the whole thing takes a bizzarre turn since the first responders found a rope around her neck and they also claimed that the minor crash marks from the car would have not been an impact that would have caused a fatality. In addition, it gets more bizzarre because the f.b.i went to her house and found her 1 year old adopted kid home alone. Now, this was what feminists would describe as a successful woman got a master's degree/worked for a government agency and was well respected among her peers. So my questions are and I am open to all opinions. 1) do you think she killed herself, would it be possible for a woman to tie a rope around her neck and hang herself while traveling 60miles/hr on the freeway?
2) Do you guys figure she was murdered/foulplay although it seems hard given if she was murdered the murdererer would have had to evacuate the car and freeway unnoticed..?
I mean although I take the latter stance..I still carry my doubts and was hoping to ask it here to gather you guys opinion. Any opinion is appreciated. I am just befuddled about this whole bizarre situation. P.s they had to hosipitalise her mother due to the shock. We live in a cold world

Messages In This Thread