rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Last Minute Resistance and blown game.. recovery possible?

Last Minute Resistance and blown game.. recovery possible?

I've been chatting up this smoking hot girl that works at a coffee shop. I always get a good vibe from her, so I gave her my phone and told her to put her number in. Texted her the next day, continued our playful chit chat and hinted that I'm single. She says she's surprised, and she assumed I had someone. I told her I was surprised she was single too (didn't know if she was or not, just wanted to clear that hurdle). Then she says she's not technically single yet, on the outs with her bf (who knows if that's the case or not.. Don't care, wanna smash anyway)

I invited her out for a drink at a place not far from my house. She said she didn't want to go there because her bf's friends are always there. So I invited her to my place. She said yes (and my boner started doing a happy dance [Image: banana.gif])

She comes over, and after greeting her with a big hug and a tour of the house, I pour us a couple drinks. Conversation and energy vibe is going really well. She's laughing, strong eye contact, open body language, all the stuff you look for when trying to obtain maximum bang potential. She tells me she's on the outs with her bf, recently moved out of his place, back with her parents, etc. but hasn't officially broke up yet. I navigate through the conversation and after changing the subject a couple of times I suggest we grab our drinks and watch a movie on the sofa.

We're settle on the sofa with a movie playing and the good vibe is still there. She doesn't hesitate to sit right next to me so I put my arm around her and pull her in close. Playful conversation continues and she seems very comfortable with me. I start escalating the kino a little bit, look her in the eyes, place my hand on her chin, and pull her in for a kiss. No resistance at all.

After making out a couple of times I invite her to stay the night (it's getting late and I could tell she was feeling sleepy) We go up to my room and get in bed. She cuddles up to me and I start up the kino again. She's getting really turned on, slight moans, heavy breathing.. so I'm thinking IT'S ON.

I try to slide off her panties. She moves my hand away. I play it cool and keep making out with her. Kissing her neck, tits, and start working down her stomach after a few minutes. Again, she tenses up when I get close to her panties. I said, "I want to taste you.." She said she doesn't want to move too fast into anything serious. Then she gets on top of me and kisses her way down to my boner.. and gives me one hell of an awesome bj. I let her go for a while but make her stop when I get too close. I told her I didn't want to cum just yet (big mistake in hindsight..) So I get back on top of her and start grinding my boner through her panties. She's moaning and thrusting, getting really turned on. I ask her to touch herself. She does, and she's enjoying it. Again I tell her "I want to taste you." This time she says "I'm worried that if you do that I won't be able to stop what happens next.."

At this point I'm in a pickle. I really, REALLY want to fuck this girl. And I'm 99% sure I could have. But here's the thing.. (and if you're reading this you're probably going to think I'm a pussy, but whatever) I like this girl. After talking with her for a month or two she doesn't give off any of those typical red flags you always see with twenty-something American women. There's huge LTR potential with her. So in my mind I'm thinking "ok, most likely I can nail her right fucking now.. but what's going to happen tomorrow? Is she going to feel like a slut and think I do this with every cute girl I meet? Is it worth ruining something potentially awesome with this girl for one single night of hot sex?" I've had that happen before with a girl that I really liked and was worried about repeating the mistake.

So I mustered up the willpower to cool things down. I told her I don't want to risk ruining anything if she's not ready, and I see a lot of future potential between us (chode move? Idk..) She seemed really happy and cuddled up to me, with those amazing tits pressed into my chest. My boner was really angry with me.

She stayed at my house the next day. We talked, laughed, went to dinner, came back, watched another movie, and she stayed the night again. But this time she was a little more reserved. I wasn't making much progress beyond kissing. I could sense that she wasn't down for any hanky-panky, so I didn't persist.

This morning we woke up and talked some more. She said she's had a great time the past couple of days, but needs time to get her feelings sorted out (Knowing what this usually means, my boner felt like jumping off a cliff)

So here's my dilemma: Like I said earlier, I like this girl. I see her as true gf potential. Not just a hit it and quit it. I know she's still not technically single, and most of you are probably shaking your heads about that. I get it. And most girls in that situation I wouldn't even consider anything beyond a pump and dump. But this feels different. And I'm conflicted about how to handle it.

So what should I do? Not text her again and forget about her? Continue seeing her and try winning her over with game? How would I play it?

As a die-hard red pill guy (been a lurker on here for years) I can't believe I'm even typing this post. That should tell you something about the qualities I see in her. So far she seems like one of the extremely rare good ones this side of the Atlantic.

Messages In This Thread