rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My LTR Cost Me a Notch Thread

My LTR Cost Me a Notch Thread

Drop your stories here of every time your being in a LTR has cost you some pussy.

I have a bunch of these unfortunately since I always get suckered into an LTR. It is the single most part of me that I am trying to fix.
I am above average in looks, and fit. I have less and less approach anxiety every time I go out. I have never received a negeative response from a girl I approach. May not always get a number or interest but never a bad response and mostly great. I have had 3 new notches (online game) since my last LTR ended about 5 weeks ago.(my LTR was a solid 8, best looking girl I've ever banged and it wasn't stellar sex)

So here's one to start off:

I was invited by a co-worker to a B-day party he was throwing for his wife. The plan was to pre-party at his house and take what they call a "fun bus" from there to a party club one town over. (a service the club provides for a fee)
I was going to tell my girlfriend it was a guy thing but another invitee had his girl going with and the girls know each other. (fuck me)
So we go, me with girl in tow but we skip the pre-party so I'll have my transportation with me when needed and just meet them at the club.
At the club, 1 girl of the party (Half Japanese little 7) was birthday girl's best friend up from CA without her husband and found out later from co-worker that their marriage is open. (son of a bitch!)
1 other girl there was pretty drunk (tall blonde 8), and had recently broken up with her LTR. She passed by me at one point when my girl was out dancing and said "too bad you're taken".......( i'm crying inside at this point, maybe I cried on the outside too!).....maybe a 2% chance I could have banged her in the bathroom of the club??....I don't know
At any rate, my co-worker tells me at work the next week that the 2 girls got a little wild with each other on the fun bus ride home and they kept partying after reaching his house. (please kill me now!)

Now, I'm not against and have taken opportunities to get some on the side when in an LTR but when she's with you at a venue?.....Stupid!
I have wasted so much time in LTRs collectively, that it makes me sick to think of all the notches I missed out on.
I have more of these stories I will share later.

Messages In This Thread