rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost Newbie

Lost Newbie

Made two street openers. The first one was a woman that was walking down the street next to me when some dude started honking his horn randomly. I joked with the woman about this and then we started talking about work briefly while I stumbled over all my words. Then she wished me a good day.

I then started walking next to another woman. I fumbled through my head for an opener and decided to go situational and comment on how nice the day is. She looked up from her phone for a second and chuckled and then went back to looking down. I felt like there wasn't a chance since she was messing with her phone so much so I didn't say anymore.

Then tonight I surprised myself and went out. First I grabbed a bite to eat and then I told myself I was going to go back home. After I finished, I begrudgingly told myself I had to at least check a bar out for a half hour and then I could go home but then that half hour turned into four hours....

So, I walked around for a little bit out of nervousness for being alone and then I chose a bar. I sat down at the counter nearby these two women (one petite brunette and a thicker blonde with great breasts) chatting and just minded my own business. After a little bit, I could tell the brunette was trying really hard to catch my eye and then eventually she just straight up opened me.

We then got to talking and off the bat she was asking lots of personal questions. She wanted to know where I was from, where I went to school, and all sorts of other stuff. The back and forth was cool and I also made sure to bring in the other woman a lot too. Eventually they got up to go and the blonde walked off, but the brunette seemed to be lingering a bit. I really wanted to get the blondes number because I think the brunette was married, but I decided screw it and just asked the brunette for hers. She obliged and then they left.

I'm not sure what to do about this number honestly. This chick was nice and attractive and she seemed into me, but I'm confused she would act this way if she's married. How would get the blondes number out of her if she's off limits?

I then left and just did my own thing the rest of the night. First, I noticed this metal concert and decided why not and checked it out. While there, I saw this nice looking Latin chick that was outside with her friend and a dude. I opened the dude, and looked at the woman while I spoke, but she didn't seem to want to join in on the conversation. After that, another metal chick showed up that had some sweet breasts, but she shaved all her hair off. I talked with her a bit, but then decided her appearance was too much of a red flag and walked off.

Messages In This Thread