rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flats over high heels

Flats over high heels

When I was younger and more liberal I used to think the hype around high heels was right - that women should wear them because they're sexy and help with posture.

However, as I've matured I've come to dislike them greatly. I just think everything about them is vile. They're completely fake and under a long dress can seriously mislead about a girls height and body shape. They're entirely about ampifying a women's sexuality and hence inappropriate for most places they're worn such as a business setting or family function (wedding etc). Don't these stupid women understand that such symbols of pure sexuality are out-of-place in these more 'daytime' situations.

They're such great symbol for our feminine, cheap, vulgar, attention-driven and fake culture.

I mean when I see a woman in heels she looks to me unbalanced and her feet look overstetched, her butt may stick out unnaturally and she seems to use far too much energy as she walks trying to control the excessive hip sway. It's just a big joke.

Then, you get those lame girls who are all "I'm 5'4 but I need man 6'0 cos I like my 6inch heels" wtf. Fucking attention-whore, you wanna wear 6inch heels when out with me so other men can check you out?

Yeah, like some of you here I used to think women in heels were sexy and fasionable. Now all I see is a rather aestheticaly unpleasing and impractical symbol of our declining culture.

A woman in flats just look much more like someone that could take care of her family more than her fb/instagram profile.

Can we make high-heels something we're against here as a group?

Rant Over

Messages In This Thread