rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Subtle Rivalry... Advice?

A Subtle Rivalry... Advice?

This thread is going to be long, but I didn't know where else to ask for help without sounding like a psychopath. I want to find sound red pill psychological tactics and advice from the guys on here so here it goes:

I've learned so much about life and success ever since I first picked up Style's book in 2006 and learned old game tactics, before coming to the ROK/GLL/D&P crowd a few years back and taking things to a new level.

I'm in a very competitive aircrew commissioning program, and I'm sure some of you will get the hints that I'm dropping, it's very selective and one of the last great opportunities for a man to make something of himself in a part of the old world that's succumbing to too much political interference and a lessening of combat effectiveness.

I'm in a class of sixteen and competing directly against another guy for a slot in a certain airframe that we both want more than anything. This rivalry exists everywhere except verbally. I can see it in his eyes, smell it on him, and feel it in the air when we pass one another. We even work together sometimes but our interactions are limited to basic general knowledge of what we're working on, it rarely delves onto a personal level.

I appreciate this opportunity for a rival, especially in a world devoid of conflict and increasing anti-male sentiments, and almost feel blessed to have this kind of burning ambition to push myself further than another with everything I have. I have a clear advantage in some areas, a background in mechanical engineering, multi-lingual, guile, and the acuity to see his actions and predict his moves. The program we are in is constantly testing us, and neither of us have failed any of the tests yet.

In the commissioning program prior to this flying position is where I met this guy. I worked on a special detail under his leadership in several exercises that lasted a week. While performance in that program doesn't carry over here, I was ousted and singled out much of the time for being more red pill than the rest, my rise to take things into my own hands to solve pissed off some people, this guy especially. His own incompetence to handle the leadership position brought heat down on him, and he saw that I was having a hard time so he and his co-leader (a woman at that) went to the staff and created a completely bullshit accusation that I was being disruptive and flippant and all sorts of negative nilly-willy things that would make most organizations fire someone on the spot. However, given some benefit of doubt, I was placed in probation for the rest of the commissioning program because of this fools testimony. I had to have others, few who volunteered to help me, write letters of recommendation to the staff about my good character and work ethic to show them that this guy was full of it. Maybe they bought it, maybe they didn't, but I wasn't kicked out. Time goes by, we both graduate in a class of near 200 people. He doesn't know that I know about the memorandum they concocted about me, and I've kept the paperwork in case he tries any funny stuff while I'm here.

I get to the next assignment, and yes the same guy and several others from the commissioning program are with me here at the new training. There are lots of new people in our class, and I've gained respect from most of them by maintaining frame and red-pill status as well as showing some of the guys how to improve their game using the tactics I've learned from y'all. Details now, for a psychological profile,

I'm 24, he's 25. I'm single and playing the numbers as always, and this fool is married, but carries himself like he has weight. He almost feels entitled to the air frame we're both competing for because his dad did it before him years ago. I've seen his wife, and of course, human judgments are natural, it tells me a lot about this guy. He doesn't understand game, he's screwed in the hypothetical separation (literally here in the states you can't do shit when the govt recognizes your legal marriage and she wants out). We're both fit and strong but I'm always going to be the stronger one. I've been a struggler my whole life and I always stay hungry. He takes great notice of detail too, this I have forced out of him by doing some trial and error social experiments in the classroom, so I know to be careful with what I say or do.

So what do I want and where am I going with all this? I want to psyche him out, make him lose focus, and gain the upper hand, perhaps even plant an idea in his mind that he isn't fit for the air frame. I've been reading the 48 laws of power, and much more elusive topics about how to go about this. It's not moral, but I will have what I want, and I'll be damned if some smelly beta fool who threw me under the bus to cover his own ass will take the next step in my journey. Any recommendations? Unlike him I have no wife, no debt, no pets, nothing holding me back, which would almost make it too easy, however it is in the nature of humans to create conflict for their own entertainment. This situation is real however, and if he fares better than me, I could end up with a crappy air frame and I won't allow myself to let him do better than me. We're both good at flying, procedures, checklists, etc, so I have to gain the edge in a psychological sense first. I'm not going to resort to doing anything illegal or inflicting physical harm, but there is a big future at stake for more people than just the two of us with the decision of who gets what at the end of the program.

I've also begun reading Gorilla Mindset which is helping me take more action on things, but I want to hear what some of you experienced guys have on an ordeal like this, any thoughts?

Messages In This Thread