rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's Holding You Back in the Workplace?

What's Holding You Back in the Workplace?

In my line of work(corporate law), the main issues that I have seen stopping women are: lack of analytical ability,lack of desire for hard work. As you guys would probably know that in my field, it is important to write business like language and be precise with your words, the girls tend to use thesaurus indiscriminately.When you know you are not very gifted, you learn the skills in your free time and then apply the skills. Girls tend to do neither- neither do they upgrade their skills nor do they apply(after all, what do you have to apply anyway?) They tend to blow up silly issues(like should I use "Garamond" across the documents or "Book Antiqua") and remain silent on the issues that actually have monetary implications(they just are not cut out for finance). When a big issue crops up, they tend to ask colleagues for solutions and not work on solutions themselves, by researching case laws and journals. So, in my view, it is just that they do not have innate capacity to work hard and apply themselves.

Forgot to add- There is always a facebook window minimised/open on their computer screens

Messages In This Thread