rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asians have overtaken Hispanics among immigrants to the U.S.

Asians have overtaken Hispanics among immigrants to the U.S.

You say America is being turned into a third world country and then right after that you mention Singapore? ... First of all it's not comparable because of obvious size reasons. And even if it was, the whole USA would probably wish they were as developed as Singapore, though likely without the draconian laws.

They have "no business" being here? They have probably about as much business being there as the white colonizers who arrived there and killed the natives and took the land for themselves. The USA also has the effect of "americanizing" immigrants which does help in it's own way. I'm not saying one has to endure mass immigration but if things are done in phases it does help. And I'm obviously not saying give welfare to everyone. Make it based on merit. I just look at the USA and think it has got to be one of the worst examples in the world for restricting immigration. A nation of immigrants. That's like me being "racist" when my country is a mix of Celts, Latins/Romans, Jews, Moors/Arabs/Berbers, Germanics/North Europeans. In short, somewhat nonsensical.

Quote: (09-29-2015 09:35 PM)EL CHAPO Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2015 08:27 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

Why does America have to be "white"? When I think of the US I do not think about "white". I think just about every ethnicity.

The issue at hand is not exactly one's ethnicity but rather the ideology one brings. I have no problem with Arabs/Pakis, whatsoever, but if Islam is attached, there is the ideological problem right there.

From the beginning of America all the way up till 1880, the country was 80 to 90% white and 10 to 20% Black. From 1880 up until 1965 it was approximately 84 to 87% White, around 9 to 13% Black, and 3 to 8% Hispanic. That's what America was. Whites and Blacks, and to some extent Hispanics are really the only groups who have a stake in America to call home. America is only a couple hundreds years old and created the most prosperous society on earth and its minorities produced American heroes like Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X, Jackie Robinson and Cesar Chavez and Roberto Clemente.

These were the groups that helped create America from the bottom up and made it what it is today. I am perfectly fine with having an America be majority white with a Black and Hispanic minority because that's what its always been. I don't agree with a Hispanic majority either. Indians, Chinese, Koreans, Pakistanis, Lebanese, Arabs have no say nor should they cry racism because they didn't built this country. Yes and this includes Africans coming from Africa demanding affirmative action too post 2000.

Hell I'm even going to broaden it. This whole continent belongs to the groups who built it, which are Mestizos, Whites and Blacks, because you know we Blacks were brought here against our will and were forced on plantations all over the Americas. Everything from Canada all the way down to the southern tip of Chile and Argentina was built by these three groups. Asians and Middle-Easterners have no business being here.

What is happening now though, with the opening of the floodgates from people coming in from third world cultures is basically transforming America into another country entirely. In this case its China and India. In 200 years, America will look like Singapore with Indians and Chinese speaking English and with a Hispanic minority. Blacks and whites will be extinct.

Something's got to give. We can't have this anymore. We're about to lose our country, thanks to traitorous and greedy politicians and the elite.

Sorry if I sound too harsh, its just what I believe.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Messages In This Thread