rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[TRIGGER WARNING]I'm just as flexible as skinny girls!-Size 22 woman attempts Yoga

[TRIGGER WARNING]I'm just as flexible as skinny girls!-Size 22 woman attempts Yoga

There was a time when San Francisco had the hottest women on the west coast. That time is long past.

Quote:Quote:

‘I'm just as flexible as skinny girls’: Size 22 woman wows with complicated yoga poses on social media

San Francisco-based woman Valerie Sagun, 27, has over 80,000 followers on her Instagram page Big Gal Yoga where she posts photos of herself in poses

[Image: 2CA69CA500000578-0-image-a-25_1442951042758.jpg]

Valerie claims that her aim is to show others that they don't need to be intimidated out of trying yoga because of their size. 'All of us have body issues whether you are big or small, but it's good to just take the time to look at yourself and just love it as it is now.'

[Image: 2CA69CB900000578-0-image-a-26_1442951050961.jpg]

In a series of stylish, ever-colorful yoga outfits, Valerie stretches her way to poses that even the slim-and-trim yogi would find challenging - showing that thin does not automatically mean athletic and vice versa.
She performs headstands, balances on a yoga wheel and even bends into the splits with ease in her photos, which have gained her over 80,000 followers on the social media site.

[Image: 2CA69CC200000578-0-image-a-48_1442956530207.jpg]

'My fans are surprised when I do the splits because I'm a bigger girl, but I'm just as flexible as skinny girls,' Valerie recently told Closer. 'Some poses hurt my wrists because I'm carrying a lot of weight – but I love chocolate and meatballs!

[Image: 2CA69CED00000578-0-image-a-31_1442954401051.jpg]

[Image: lol.gif]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ed...z3mXuQizw2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Interestingly the above Daily Mail link does not work anymore, even though the pics are still there. Weird, did they remove the article due to complaints?

Anyhow alternative link: http://chandusheth.blogspot.com/2015/09/...efore.html

Messages In This Thread