rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rejected but shows IOI

Rejected but shows IOI

Long story short I got rejected by this fine female (solid 9). However whenever I see her around campus she shows major iois (eyes glistenn, says hi first, teases me when we talk). When I met her at my work study she always helped carry the conversation and asked personal questions.I got her number to switch shifts, but I asked her out in person after about an hour of conversation (where she had all the iois as stated above). However this conversation did take place while she was at work, so she could have been being friendly. But nonetheless she shoes the iois when I see her around campus. I read somewhere on the forum that you should never let a girl reject you twice, but would this be the scenario to make an exception? The logistics are great (she lives on campus) so maybe with just one more solid attempt I could get the bang. Its crazy,she shows more iois to me than any other girl on campus and she REJECTED me. What the fuck should I do.

Growth Over Everything Else.

Messages In This Thread