rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls asking to "take a break" after ~20 minutes of condom sex?

Girls asking to "take a break" after ~20 minutes of condom sex?

The past 24 girls I slept with, 5 of them asked to "take a break" (without having orgasmed) after about 20 minutes of sex with a condom and no lube (although the condom was slightly lubricated out of the wrapper as most condoms are). Basically they weren't enjoying it and wanted to stop.

I'm trying to figure out if using lube with condoms is actually reasonably important, or if I should just work on my sex skills (or game, so that girls are naturally wetter). I am going to experiment with using lube to test this for myself, but wanted to get some outside opinions too.

I've had sex with about 50 girls, almost always with condoms, and only used lube with 1 (she insisted). I think I've had a bit of an ego issue with lube, assuming that only chumps needed to use it, and that girls would get sufficiently wet if my game was good enough. A lot of girls do, and act as if I'm giving them exactly what they need, but this 20% who don't seem to enjoy sex with me bothers me because when it happens it seems like there's nothing I can do about it. In the future I plan to talk to girls about what's wrong, but I haven't done it in the past and am no longer in contact with any of these 20% of girls.

How often do other guys get asked to stop after a long session with a condom and no lube?

Messages In This Thread